MTaR technology has been validated by leading International Corporations on consumer electronics and professional markets.
- Low cost and low power consumption multi-touch solution.
- Stylus and gloved hands touch enabled.
- Low cost multi-touch solution and stylus/pen recognition.
- Game consoles
- Brush enabled interactions and low cost multi-touch solution.
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Low cost/high-reliability zoom gesture.
- Printers and Multifunction devices
- Direct image manipulation (zoom, crop and rotate) and low cost multi-touch.
- Home Appliance
- Low cost multi-touch solutions. Gloved hands enabled.
- In-car computer
- High-reliability multi-touch enabled devices at low cost.
- Low cost multi-touch devices with low power consumption.
- Handheld medical
- Low cost multi-touch enabled devices operating with stylus/pen and gloved hands.
- Display devices in surgical enviroment
- Gloved hands multi-touch solutions for large screens. Compatible with currently adopted touchscreens.
- Handheld industrial
- Stylus/pen and gloved hands low cost multi-touch.
- Multi-touch devices with high electromagnetic and mechanical reliability (EMI-immunity).
- High reliability multi-touch: mechanical reliability, full EMI immunity, operating under water, gloved hands activated, wide temperature and humidity operational range.
- Security systems
- Gloved hands low cost multitouch for large screens and multi-monitor.